Well while I'm waiting for Santa to come, I notice Butchy and Snickers have the 7 annoyances tag going on, so I guess I'll think of a few to blog with tonight. Mom cranked out some more DWB Christmas cards tonight and needs some rest, so I'll blog while she snoozes!
1) She doesn't take ME with her every time she goes out. Why I even go stand by the front door when I can sneak past the baby gate in the kitchen, and she makes me go right back to the kitchen and leaves without me. That's annoying.
2) Just like Butchy and Snickers, if I have to take a pill, all my housemates think they should get something too. Of course if THEY get a pill I certainly have to have something too, but I'm Rudy, I demand it!
3) Mom thinks she's a groomer or something and sometimes gives me a bath and blow-dry just like Linda our groomer. Linda does it so much better, so that's annoying.
4) When I go to agility class, I have to wait in a crate and I hate that! I have to be out and running around all the time, doesn't she know I don't want to WAIT.... Mom! I hate taking turns!
5) Last weekend Mom brought home a PUPPY to babysit! Need I say more. By the second day I was hiding behind the recliner so that little twerp wouldn't find me. None of us really like it when Mom babysits little puppies, even though this one was a nephew of mine. She loves it, we hate it.
6) Then Mom will go do something in the other room and close the baby gate so we can't follow her. She's been doing Christmas things and I can't join her so I have to stay in the den and kitchen area with the others and that's boring. I'm supposed to BE with her!
7) So if she sends us all outside to do our business in the back yard, and if I get my feet muddy by running around in the veggie garden, does that give her the right to give me a bath? I had fun, I don't want to end up in the laundry sink getting my legs wet! I'm pretty good about baths being an ol' show dog, but I'm semi-retired so I don't like baths just 'cause I get dirty.... I like dirty!
Most of the time my life is pretty good; we get lots of hugs, kisses, petting, nap time and goodies, so I'm not complaining. If I complain too much Santa will hear! (shhhh)