Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Cool Award!

I got this cool award from Patience-Please and her gang -- the Totally Hip Award Blogger! How awesome! This makes up for Mom not figuring out how to upload video yet; however tonight she did realize there's a little icon on Blogger that says Add Video. Baby steps, Mom!
But she tried and tried to post the Hip award on this blog and guess what --- she couldn't do it. She better keep her day job that's all I can say....

I was going to tell you about how Rags got his haircut finally today but he didn't get it all done yet so he's still a mess. He got a bath so at least he doesn't stink anymore (whew!). Tomorrow he's going back to get it finished. The groomer had an emergency and had to stop everything and take care of it. Stuff happens...
When he's all the way done I'll let you see what a miracle it is!

I don't know who to pass this award on to that probably doesn't already have it. I'd give it to Isabella but she's kind of stopped blogging (sad face). I miss her!

Hey I wanted to mention my agility buddy Hunter whose Mom I was schmoozing with at Louisville is in the AKC Agility National Championships in Tulsa OK this weekend, and his pic is on the website! Mom can only dream of us being there someday... Hunter is the only Bedlington at the Championships this year.

Here's the link to the picture:
http://www.akc.org/events/agility/national_agility_championship/2008/popup.cfm?image=lg_5142.jpg&caption=Bedlington%20Terrier


Mom's got me entered in more agility and Rally Obedience trials this spring. She's working hard on our moves for our debut at Rally Excellent in May -- I can already back up 3 steps and do a Sit-Stand and even a Sit-Down-Stand. Every night before bed we have a little session.. zzz... C'mon Mom, I'm sleepy!


Hopefully I'll have pics to post later on this weekend... I need a new Mom that knows how to blog!

Love
Rudy

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your award, Rudy! We miss Isabella too! Wonder what she's up to?
We can't wait to see rally pictures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Patience-please said...

[One time I got an award that I could not for the life of me post, but this one should work if you right click on it, choose 'save as' to your computer and then upload it to your blog as you would any of your photos. I'm with you on the videos, though.. unless it comes with "embed this" like on You Tube, I'm lost... the Servant]

Hey Rudy-
We're handlercapped too. That's a grreat photo of your friend Hunter! Next year we'll be seeing you on the AKC Agility Nats! Yes we will!

wags from the whippets