Thursday, March 5, 2009

True Colors Thursday

Hey, it's yellow this week!

We really don't have a lot of yellow around here... Mom once painted the kitchen walls a light shade of yellow, she thought, but it's soooo faint you can't even tell. Now she's going to pick out a new color since they're re-doing things but I bet it's not yellow anymore!

So anyway, we don't even have yellow doggie sweaters (oh I'm so glad she forgot about that Halloween duck costume!!! tres embarrassing...) Mom found a yellow water toy and made me pose with the thing --- talk about embarrassing ---



Then she looked in our mountain of dog toys and found ALL the other yellow toys in there and thought -- "Hmm! Let's pile them on Rudy!" --- ARGH!



Ollie sure loved that. He was pulling toys out of the pile and playing with them!

Then Mom found some pics of our other yellow stuff. I'm glad she quit piling stuff on me...

Our yellow-and-orange group crate that holds up to 3 Bedlingtons (or 4 if they're friendly):



The weird squash she grew last summer that's joined together (long gone by now):




Here's a quick clip of a Leonberger going through a yellow chute in agility last year. I ran that same course! Didn't qualify -- I got crazy and ran around a bit -- but had tons of fun.



And finally, some of my agility ribbons have yellow in 'em. Yeaaa!



I'll have to post early next week for True Colors Thursday if I can since we'll be in Louisville Kentucky doing a 4-day agility trials and Mom won't be able to get to a PC. She'll take plenty of pics though! They're having a Bedlington specialty conformation show at the same time but that's not as much fun as we agility dogs will have. Josie's going with Mom and me, and Ollie, Emmy, and Clancy are staying home.

Later!
Love,
Rudy

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a grrrreat khollekhtion and assortment of yellow stuffs and stuffies!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Rudy
Those awe some pwetty spiffy yellow things..I hope you have a gweat time at agility next week..I'm suwe you smell gweat..hoomans have no appweciation of the finew things in life
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bae Bae said...

I like your yellow toys. :)

~ Bae

Gus said...

hey ! For someone who didn't think there was much yellow around, you have a LOT of yellow.

Good times next weekend.

gussie

The Musketeers said...

WOW ! So many yellow !!!

Suzuki said...

Hello there!
It's furry nice to meet you. I came across your blog through Paw It Forward. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

You found lots of yellow, Rudy! What an honor to have won all of those beautiful ribbons!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch