Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Welcome to my first blog!

Hi! I'm Rudy, I'm a Bedlington Terrier, and I've been bugging my Mom for ages for my own blog because my pal Isabella the Standard Poodle has her very own blog and I love hers. Mom finally agreed to let me have one for Christmas, so we're trying it out to see how we like it. She couldn't promise we could post every day like Isabella's Mom lets her, but I can't wait to have some fun with this! Stay tuned for more of my Very Own Blog -- yippee!

2 comments:

MaryO said...

Well good for you, Tootie!! Now you're going to have to bug your mom to learn how to post photos so we can see what you look like! You know, there are people who aren't familiar with Bedlingtons....and some who think you are really little lambs! Just kidding...
Love from your Gmom

sydney said...

hi I am new too. nice to meet you.