Sunday, July 15, 2007

Doggone Summer....



It's summer and I'm so bored! Mom can't even get pictures loaded from Blogger so we're really in a pickle. And I haven't been feeling well either. We went to the agility trials near the house on July 7th and I had a sore leg --- turned out I tested positive for Lyme disease. Oh no! Now I have to take a pill every day and I CAN'T GO to my agility class this month. I'm so sad.... Josie tries to cheer me up but I'm worried. My leg feels better but what if M.O.M. (Mean Old MOM) won't let me go anymore? I love agility!

(M.O.M. says no more color switching it's making her crazy)

She and Dennis took Josie and me to a doggie fair yesterday and they had a Pet Communicator there who talked to me. First thing she said was that I was achy and sore in my knees and elbows. M.O.M. was surprised she said that 'cause I did have a sore leg the week before. I hate cats (duh) and I don't like that new doggie bed 'cause it has a chemical smell. Well the people I live with are so dense, can't they tell that doggie air mattress has a plastic smell? Don't I lay on the floor instead of that bed if everyone else is hogging the other beds? The best thing about that fair was the Bobbing For Hot Dogs game. I liked that! I grabbed hot dogs out of the water if they would stay afloat but Josie dunked her head up to her eyes to get them. She's a pig!

Well maybe M.O.M. can figure out what Blogger is doing to her, meanwhile stay COOL!

Love,
Blue (sad) Rudy

9 comments:

Isabella said...

Oh Rudy! I am so sorry to hear you have Lyme disease! That's just rotten! I hope you get all well real soon. You have too many important things to do to be sick.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh Rudy, sorry to hear you got Lyme disease. Did you have a pesky tic that gave it to you? I'm sure mum will let you do agility again once you're all better.

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

The lyme disease is stressful news Rudy! I hope the pills work and I hope you feel better soon.

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Koobuss said...

Hi Rudy,

What a shame about the Lyme disease! That's terrible.But be a good patient and you will get well soon. What a way to ruin your summer though. Bummer!

You said you think you need a smarter mom. Me too. Mine can't get my picture in the heading or on my blog replies like this one. Now she can't get the award on. It sure is hard to find good help these days. Tell me, is your mom using a mac? Some of Blogger's features don't work with macs and that is unfair!! We should complain, or maybe write a letter to our congressman.

Lots of Koobuss Kisses and Get Well Soon!!
Kooby

Koobuss said...

Hi Rudy,

What a shame about the Lyme disease! That's terrible.But be a good patient and you will get well soon. What a way to ruin your summer though. Bummer!

You said you think you need a smarter mom. Me too. Mine can't get my picture in the heading or on my blog replies like this one. Now she can't get the award on. It sure is hard to find good help these days. Tell me, is your mom using a mac? Some of Blogger's features don't work with macs and that is unfair!! We should complain, or maybe write a letter to our congressman.

Lots of Koobuss Kisses and Get Well Soon!!
Kooby

Anonymous said...

When you recover from Lyme disease will you have immunity to Lymon disease too? Bobbing for Hot Dogs sounds like an awesome game!

fee said...

dear rudy, nice to meet you! i saw your thumbnail in koobuss's blog and decided i must come and pay you a visit. you are one of the cutest little persons i've ever met! and i initially thought you were a lamb!!! you're pretty!

loves,
fee

Sid said...

Hi Rudy!
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I've never met a Rudy! AND I've never ever, ever, ever, seen a doggie like you!! My mommy wants to know how big you are?
That stinks you've got lyme disease...Mommy uses lymes when she cooks chicken...I Wonder if she can get lyme disease... :/
Bobbing for hot dogs sounds like so much funnnn!!!
good day Rudy! get better sooooonnn!!

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Rudy,

I'm sow sowy to hear you got Lyme disease. I hope you are feeling better soon!

xxx Asta down under