Saturday, January 19, 2008

Life with Stewie

Well it's the weekend again. Mom got out the camera so we can post updated pics of Stewie the Wild Puppy. He and I got haircuts last week and I must say I keep my 'do' longer than that little wild man does.


Here I am checking out a rat cage -- I'm doing my regular inspection to see what they're up to. They don't like me and I don't like them! I have to make sure they know who's boss. There are four of them but this one's cage is the easiest for me to reach.



When Stewie first came to the house before Christmas, he was so little and cute. Oh, yeah, little did WE know!
Man I couldn't get ANY sleep!



So now Stewie is 3 1/2 months old and look at him now -- half grown with an attitude! He looks more like a Bedlington with his new haircut. Mom still thinks he's cute and VERY sweet! aw Mom....

Look Mom he's taking a wiz under the table! (MOM: "Arrrrgh!")



Now just look at that innocent expression on his face. We know what you did....

What the....?? You just gave him a cookie! I can't believe it!!!

He sure is enjoying that little puppy cookie. So where's mine??

Oh now Stewie's great-grandma Emmy got into the act and wants some cookies. See what you started Mom? (not to mention Auntie Josie and Grandma Clancy just out of the picture) (MOM: "ooops")


Later, sports fans! It's snack time!
Love,
Rudy

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, Stewie is just adorable and growing so fast! He really looks more like a Bedlington with his haircut! Does your mom groom all of you, Rudy?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

Rudy...do you live near Lexington, va? We lived there when my hoomans got me, and muzzer said there were two groups of Bedlingtons in town, are you one of them????

gussie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rudy!
Thanks for coming to visit my blog!
I think Stewie is very cute and he looks very different with his new haircut!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Mack said...

What a handsome family of beddys!
Yes, puppies can be so BAD, can't they?
Tell Stewie he looks adorable with his new do!
Happy Sunday,
Mack

Zorra said...

Hi Rudy. Thanks for visiting our blog. Katie and Sam do not mind the cold, but I find it horrid. Hey, Katie may go to the AKC trials in Louisville, but I am not sure if it is in March. We have a bunch of trials already lined up!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Stewie is really cute.. He just doesn't know any better than to tinkle on the floor. Louie is now 7 months old and we haven't had an accident in a very long time. Just hang in there he will get better...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Hana said...

Stewie is very cute! He is very handsome with his new "do"!

B said...

So the pup is still around huh? Well, maybe he'll continue to get you guys more cookies.

Rudy - have I ever told you you have the most beautiful haircut? I love it.

Amber-Mae said...

He sure is growing up fast & you both seem to be getting along well...He's slowly looking like a Bedlington!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Asta said...

Rudy
I suwe hope you get youw shawe of those cookies..Stewie is a cutie and is looking mowe and mowe like a weal bedlington, but I think you should get double cookies fow all you had to put up with , plus you need youw stwenght fo w you twials coming up..you suwe look handsome
smoochie kisses
Asta