Sunday, November 9, 2008

Guest Blogger

Hi all!

This is Rudy -- I'm taking a break and letting my new pal "Snoopy" step in for a turn -- he's my birthday present to Mom that came on Friday... Next weekend Mom's taking me, Josie, and Emmy on a road trip to Columbus Ohio for a 3-day agility trials and we're excited! It'll be great to get away 'cause Mom's job is stressing her out like crazy.
See ya --
Rudy

***************

Hi everybody, I'm Snoopy and Rudy brought me home for Mom's birthday and she likes me very much. I'm making friends with everyone at the house --




Seems that everyone does a lot of relaxing in the evenings so I took turns meeting each dog.

First I met this amazing fellow who looks like the dogs here but he's a stuffie too, only I'm knit and he's stuffed. Whatever we're made of, we've got to stick together.... he's very cuddly just like me.



I had to show my appreciation to Rudy for bringing me home! He sort of looks like he's a bit embarrassed. Aw, where's the love???



Hey Clancy, wake up! (poke, poke)



Emmy was asleep so I whispered sweet nothings in her ear... didn't work!



As they say, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Clancy finally woke up and got on the couch, laying backwards so Mom could rub her tummy. I didn't want to be left out so I did it too.




Then Dennis got up and started shredding the chickens he was boiling for the dogs for supper next week, and ALL the dogs woke up and came to beg for a taste. This is Josie trying to eat the stove.
I know how I rate!!! (MOM: Join the club, fella)




Catch that intent Bedlington stare ---



So after THAT was over, Rudy and I knocked off a couple of cold ones and watched some Animal Planet on cable --- A nice Saturday evening at home --- I think I'll like it here!



Thanks Rudy for letting me blog -- this was fun!

Snoopy

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Nice to meet you, Snoopy! We love that last picture of you and Rudy drinking and watching TV! hehehehe
We can't wait to hear about your adventures in Ohio!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Patience-please said...

Hey Snoopy! We have a cousin named Snoopy only he isn't stuffed or knit. He's a whippet.

wags from the whippets

Dewey Dewster said...

Hey Snoopy...

Where's yer doghouse ????? think ya landed in just the right place....'n you'll enjoy yer stay....are ya gonna take up earthdog 'n agility too????? Hope the crew has a blast at the meet....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Mack said...

Hi Snoopy!

Can I come over and get a cold one with you & Rudy!??

Amber-Mae said...

Hiya Snoopy! Nice to meet cha!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Rudy! Enjoy your special day! We hope you get some ice cream!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

w00f's Rudy, nice meeting u, happy barkday..git lots of pressies and treats..and have many many more..

b safe,
~rocky~

Raising Addie said...

Snoopy you are adorable!

Happy Birthday Ruby!!

Have a wonderful day!
Kisses
Addie

Agatha and Archie said...

Snoopy! You are a doll!!! You are ceratinly in the right place!! Love A+A

Johann The Dog said...

Snoopy you are one cool dude! Kicking back a couple 'o cold ones, BOL!!!

Woofs, Johann

Asta said...

Hi Snoopy
It's vewy nice to meet you..sometime the fuwwkids awe shy wif us stuffies..we have one of youw welaives living wif us fow a vewy long time now..I think he's like 40 yeaws old ow something..but we love him lots.

Rudy
I wish you a vewy happy late Birfday!! I hope you had a wondewful time..I'm suwe you will have a blast at the meet
love and smoochie kisses Asta and Myrna