Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally some more snow

Hi,

Boy did we have some fun on Monday when we got 6 inches of snow. Mom let little Ollie out to play with us and we all got pretty snowy!

Josie is looking out at the snow from the deck -- she's not sure she wants to get out there, she isn't dressed!



I got her out there and we're enjoying the view from the top of the hill:


Ollie toddled out and he thought this was a lot of fun!


He followed me down the hill to watch me inspecting the neighbor's yard for intruders. It's my sworn duty!



Silly boy thought he could race me up the hill. Eat snow, kid!


I ran around with Josie too. We love to chase each other around and around and around....


Whew -- time out -- catching my breath!


Mom almost got a good pic of me jumping out of the garden.


Ollie looks pretty cold! awww...he's only 3 months old.


I'm checking to see that we got everybody back inside, Josie's in the background. Can you believe that nobody but me would go out in this unless Mom dug a path on the deck so they wouldn't have to walk through snow? What a bunch of wimps!


Now this is more like it -- catchin' some rays by the back door. Ollie needed a warm bath to get that ol' snow off. What better way to warm up than this? (that's Josie, me, and Ollie)


Later!
Rudy

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!

What khutie shots Rudy!

That Ollie is khwite the little dreamboat!

Snow is sooooooo GRRRRREAT!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noah the Airedale said...

Blimey you sure got a dumping of snow there Rudy.
Gotta say you all look very cute playing in the snow. Little Ollie is soooo sweet and little....awwww.

tailwags
Noah

Molly the Airedale said...

Isn't snow just the best, Rudy! We got dumped on too and we're loving every mouthful of our snow! Ollie does look chilly in his picture but we bet he had a blast!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

Well we are glad you had fun it..As for us we are just about done with all of our fun in it and ONE of us would prefer that it go away(and take the plow with it) Ollie is ADORABLE(and PL2 had a dog named Ollie once!!) Love and kisses A+A

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! So much fun! This is probably Ollie's 1st snow eh? He looks happy but so cold. Hehehe!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gus said...

OOOH...looks like great fun. Give Ollie some warm pets from muzzer - she thinks he is a-dooooor-able.

gussie

Groomer Angie said...

omDog! Ollie is just too stinkin' adorable! How good of you to take care of him in the snow & show him the ropes! We only got an inch of snow last time, not enough to play in, just enough to make messy paws with.

Feather, Darla & Pappy, the TN Bull Terrors
http://tnbullterrors.wordpress.com

Asta said...

Rudy
What glowious snow!!!
I wish I could have been thewe wunning wif you..Little Ollie is a cutie and bwave to twy it..I'm suwe you could outwun, and out jump me, but we'd still have fun
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Joe Stains said...

You gotta give Ollie kudos for trying to keep up with you! It sure looks like you were having a great time to me!!